I wanted the menu to have an autumn feel so I served some of my favorite seasonal foods:
- Hash brown Casserole--one made with bacon, one with sausage, and one plain
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with maple-cinnamon glaze
- Apple bread
- Fresh-Cut vegetables with ranch dip--carrots, celery, tomatoes, and orange bell pepper
- Fresh Fruit-- raspberries, pineapple, and grapes
- Mini-vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream
I decided against serving banana muffins and replaced them on the menu with the fresh vegetables instead. I already had apple bread and baked doughnuts planned and the fresh vegetables helped “lighten up” things.
I also had a coffee bar available--complete with some cute disposable coffee cups that fit perfectly with the theme. We used a Keurig coffee maker so everyone brewed their favorite blend and then picked through the options at the coffee bar:I also had another drink station set-up that had water, orange juice, and sparkling grape juice. I printed out a fall themed picture and found a somewhat rustic frame to put it in. I wasn’t able to get a photo of all the decor together, but in the bottom right corner of this photo shows the framed print.